How will you afford Dream Holidays with better income to maximise the fun moments in 2020?
Yes Better returns are very possible & compared to current term deposit rates
and recent meetings with clients suggest they want a very doable 5%.
Now RBA says wait and see The RBA has held interest rates steady at its final meeting for 2019, but there are growing expectations of a cut early in the New Year. (Australian 3/12/2019)
Yes there are MANY Approved options to help you thrive in 2020.
1. E.g. Monthly Income Trust received a net rate of return equivalent to 7.12% p.a for the month of November 2019.
2. E.g. Enhanced Cash received a net rate of return equivalent to 3.96% p.a for the month of November 2019.
3. E.g. A ~5% income from a non share based fund.
When we combine the above returns then we have the very doable 5% returns & these 3 funds are NOT share based. all subject to usual disclaimers *******
4. Of course fundamental for the 76% of retirees is to Estimate entitlements to see if a client is eligible for an immediate increase in the Age Pension due to Centrelink changes from 1/7/19.
5. There are other and more dare I say 'sexy' current returns and these three arrived in just one morning this week.
E.g. The Fund has delivered investors a +22.1% return in the last 12 months, which compares very favourably to the Fund’s benchmark return of +16.3%.* all subject to usual disclaimers *******
E.g Global fund PERFORMANCE AS AT NOV 30, 2019 6 MONTHS 1 YEAR SINCE INCEPTION^* (1/11/ 2018). TOTAL RETURN** +16.3% +31.1% +29.6% PERFORMANCE AS AT NOV 30, 2019 BENCHMARK MSCI AC World Index all subject to usual disclaimers *******
E.g. Another Global fund Rolling Return Since inception 5 years 3 years 1 year CYTD % 11.05%p.a. 10.99 %p.a. 11.73 %p.a. 23.37%p.a. 30.34 all subject to usual disclaimers *******
E.g. A small companies Australian fund Performance as at 30th November 2019 1m FYTD 1yr 3yr p.a. Inception p.a. (1/6/2005) Fund ^ 2.9% 5.2% 14.3% 11.6% 10.8% all subject to usual disclaimers *******
There are 500 other approved options to construct a personalised portfolio all subject to usual disclaimers *******
6. This report from a local real estate office this week for a local suburb is NOT one of them unless you want to live in it yourself and after having read “Rich Dad Poor Dad. Median House Sale Price $785,000 -3.1% change vs. last year
7. A capital Guaranteed return better than current bank T.D for 1 to 5 years.
Yes a lower risk diversified basket of funds does make this very possible & doable 5% subject always to you comfort zone.
Yes Dream Holidays need planning & then they need better income to maximise the fun moments.
IE What is on the 2020 bucket list to thrive & enjoy fun.